Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Compete is building the world's best and most comprehensive benchmarking platform to ensure employers have all the data they need to recruit and retain top talent so they can win the talent war. Founded in August 2020 - and already transforming the market - Compete is trusted by hundreds of leading tech companies including IronSource, Appsflyer, Fiverr, Lemonade, Riskified, Outbrain, Capsule, and Gong.
As an early Customer Success Manager at Compete, you will set the bar for customer experience in HRtech by leading initial customer onboarding and education in the Compete experience. Customer Success Managers are a part of a collaborative team working directly with our customers, sales, and R&D team to deliver and implement Compete's product. You will be at the forefront of our customer experience and at the intersection of our customers and product development. You will have the opportunity to help build the strategy that defines our growth.
Come be a part of the HR revolution!
What You’ll Do
- Work with reps and managers to successfully onboard new customers and identify solve barriers to customer implementation and issues
- Be part of a team that will build a plan to identify upsell opportunities and grow revenue
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to continuously deliver customer feedback and inform product roadmap
- Be obsessed with churn and build a win-back plan
- Ensure customers achieve their business objectives using Competes platform
- Improve the customer success team constantly through onboarding, development, and retention of A+ talent.
- Track record of achieving/exceeding retention and revenue growth targets
What You Need
- Deep love of all things customer!
- Ability to delight customers all day long
- Desire to build a strong team of customer success reps and future managers who are obsessed with customers.
- Minimum 3 years of customer success or implementation experience in a B2B organization
- Exceptional with organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to bring value to customers with every interaction through data-driven conversation
- Proven track record meeting weekly or monthly KPIs
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and work with them to problem solve
- Comfortable within fast-paced environments and highly adaptable to the ever-changing start-up world
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Fluent English a must!
Nice to Haves
- Experience in HR Tech
- Experience at a high-growth startup
Our commitment to you:
- And eat well...