About The Position
Compete is building the world's best and most comprehensive benchmarking platform to ensure employers have all the data they need to recruit and retain top talent so they can win the talent war. Founded in August 2020 - and already transforming the market - Compete is trusted by hundreds of leading tech companies including IronSource, Appsflyer, Fiverr, Lemonade, Riskified, Outbrain, Capsule and Gong.
Compete is growing its marketing team and looking for its first content marketer. The content marketing writer will help tell Compete’s story, writing in various formats with the goal of creating the most valuable information to engage and educate our target audience. If you love telling compelling, data-driven stories then this role is for you. Please note that the role is location agnostic.
Come be a part of the HR revolution!
What you’ll do
- Support the continued development of our brand narrative and build the voice of Compete
- Develop and execute on a content roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of Compete and the industry we work in
- Work collaboratively with both colleagues and customers to identify trends and new content ideas
- Build the content playbook and calendar
- Assist the marketing and sales team in developing sales and marketing collateral to help drive revenue
- Identify the needs of our customers and recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
What you need
- At least 3-4 years of content writing experience
- Passion for writing and wordsmithing
- Love for digging into the data to find the best stories
- An exceptional attention to detail is essential
- Great organizational skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Native English speaker (mother tongue)
Nice to have
- Experience in HR or HR Tech
- Experience at a high-growth startup
Our commitment to you
- And eat well...