About The Position
Compete is building the world's best and most comprehensive benchmarking platform to ensure employers have all the data they need to recruit and retain top talent so they can win the talent war. Founded in August 2020 - and already transforming the market - Compete is trusted by hundreds of leading tech companies including IronSource, Appsflyer, Fiverr, Lemonade, Riskified, Outbrain, Capsule, and Gong.
As a Frontend Engineer at Compete, you’ll be responsible for building systems that provide the greatest user experience. Responsibilities within this role include designing and implementing a high-scale front-end for SaaS while keeping world-class product quality. The ideal candidate will work closely with product, designers, and engineering teams to learn the various business needs and cases to make sure they are addressed in the design. This person is a critical member of our team as they will be responsible to ensure Compete's highest levels of quality and deliver an exceptional product daily to our customers.
What you’ll do
- Design, implement and deploy features and user interface of a SaaS platform using the latest frontend technologies and frameworks.
- Build well-designed, reusable, and tested web infrastructure components that interact with multiple services and backends.
- Participate in design and architecture sessions.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Designers, Software Engineers, QA, and DevOps.
What you need
- 2+ years experience as a front-end developer.
- In-depth experience with client-side technologies - HTML, CSS, TypeScript.
- Extensive experience using front-end frameworks such as Angular 8+, or other leading Web frameworks.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Python
- Experience with writing hybrid applications
Our commitment to you
- And eat well...