Senior Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
Compete is building the world's best and most comprehensive benchmarking platform to ensure employers have all the data they need to recruit and retain top talent so they can win the talent war. Founded in August 2020 - and already transforming the market - Compete is trusted by hundreds of leading tech companies including IronSource, Appsflyer, Fiverr, Lemonade, Riskified, Outbrain, Capsule and Gong.
As the Senior Full Stack Engineer at Compete, you will be tasked with leading the end-to-end build and design of Compete’s product and features. Responsibilities within this role include mentoring and educating other team members with best practices and system design principles. The ideal candidate will work closely with product, InfoSec and other engineering teams to learn the various business needs and cases to make sure they are addressed in the design. This person is a critical member of our team as they will be responsible to ensure Compete's highest levels of quality and deliver an exceptional product daily to our customers.
What you’ll do
- Lead the end-to-end development of all features and capabilities
- Have full responsibility for building quality products for hundreds of customers
- Learn from industry leading experts about product, security and privacy
- Mentor and level up the skills of your teammates by sharing your expertise
- Contribute to our product roadmap by staying on top of the latest technologies and trends
What you need
- 5+ years of experience developing and distributing SaaS products
- 2+ years of developing using frontend framework
- 2+ years of developing in Python using a well known framework
- Experience with microservices and pub-sub communication design
- Understanding of security best practices
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with different types of Databases (SQL, No-SQL)
- Experience with Angular
Our commitment to you
- And eat well...