Director of RevOps
About The Position
Compete is building the world's best and most comprehensive benchmarking platform to ensure employers have all the data they need to recruit and retain top talent so they can win the talent war. Founded in August 2020 - and already transforming the market - Compete is trusted by hundreds of leading tech companies including IronSource, Appsflyer, Fiverr, Lemonade, Riskified, Outbrain, Capsule and Gong.
The Director of RevOps will be the right hand to the CRO and will be responsible for building the sales organization together with her. The ideal candidate will actively identify the most effective and scalable opportunities to address issues and opportunities for the sales and marketing organization and will translate strategy into actionable goals through the implementation of dashboards, reports and metric tracking for Marketing, Sales and Customer Success. You will work with leadership to establish an analytical system to oversee performance in our sales funnel, design and manage the processes to support accurate and timely sales forecasting and report on results to key stakeholders and leaders within the organization. Additionally, this self motivated candidate will design territory, quota, and incentives for the team and be responsible for the sales technology stack, including ensuring the effective administration of Salesforce and the recommendation of new tools to support the sales team and their activities.
Come be a part of the HR revolution!
What you’ll need
- 7+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations work experience for a SaaS or technology company; 2+ years as a manager
- Experience in building retention strategies and models
- Experience in a startup environment or similar rapidly-growing/scaling company
- Knowledge of sales technology stack and available tools
- Strong analytical skills, data driven mindset and a true problem solver
- exceptional project management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage a high workload
- Ability to implement Salesforce
- Can-Do attitude, Ability to roll up sleeves and work alongside the team
- Experience building and leading a sales operations team
Nice to have
- Experience a Seller/Account Manager
Our commitment to you
- And eat well...