Sales Development Representative- EMEA
About The Position
Compete is building the world's best and most comprehensive benchmarking platform to ensure employers have all the data they need to recruit and retain top talent so they can win the talent war. Founded in August 2020 - and already transforming the market - Compete is trusted by hundreds of leading tech companies including IronSource, Appsflyer, Fiverr, Lemonade, Riskified, Outbrain, Capsule, and Gong.
Compete is growing and we are looking for great talent! The ideal candidate is excited to join a growing and scaling company and hungry to learn the art and science of sales. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for hunting and qualifying leads, and building sales opportunities for a team of AE’s. We are looking for a self-motivated teammate with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. The SDR will act as the initial point of contact while making a business impact through lead generation.
Come be a part of the HR revolution!
What you’ll do
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound qualification and outbound outreach
- Qualify prospects through consultative selling while leveraging BANT
- Grow top of sales funnel through warm and cold outbound campaigns
- Research companies and add prospects to our outbound list
- Maintain accurate client relationship data within Salesforce
What you need
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four year university
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and energetic phone presence
- Dedicated to tracking and improving performance and efficiency on a daily basis
- Curious about understanding business challenges
- High level of comfort with sales, prospecting and marketing tools & processes
- Entrepreneurship: a self-starter who has a high sense of urgency and can work within undefined processes
Nice to have
- Experience with financial services sales
- Experience at a high-growth startup
- 2+ years of customer-facing and direct sales experience
- CRM experience (preferably Salesforce)
Our commitment to you
- And eat well...