Last Updated on August 1, 2022
This cookies and similar technologies policy provides you with general information about cookies and similar technologies (collectively: “Tracking Technologies”) as well as how and for what purposes Compete (“we”, “our” or “us”) use such Tracking Technologies on our website (“Site”).
- What Are ‘Cookies’?
- For What Purposes are Cookies Being Used?
- What are ‘Session’ and ‘Persistent’ Cookies?
- What are ‘First-party’ and ‘Third-party’ Cookies?
- What are ‘Similar Technologies’?
- How do we Use Tracking Technologies and for What Purposes?
- Does Compete Need to Obtain my consent for Using Tracking Technologies?
- Can I Manage my Tracking Technologies Preferences?
- Will Compete Change this Policy?
Will Compete Change this Policy?
We will update this policy, where needed. Every time we will change this policy we will post a notice on the Site, and obtain your consent once again, where required under applicable laws.